Here at Frils we love a good blog, whether it be style, beauty, food or travel related. Here are some of our faves. Check 'em out for yourselves!
- http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com - fashion blog focused on beauty, travel, style, shoes and bags, and daily outfit inspirations
- http://cupcakesandcashmere.com - premier destination for fashion, food and lifestyle inspiration
- http://www.thekitchn.com and http://www.apartmenttherapy.com - self explanatory
- http://www.beautyisboring.com - major beauty inspiration - less product focused - more about looks
- http://ceciliawongpurebeauty.com - facialist to the stars, Cecilia Wong, provides DIY tips and diet advice for getting your skin looking its best. Love this recent post:
Herbal facial steam- this is one of my favorite things to do at home. It awakens my senses and clears away the stress, and did I mention allergies and sinuses?. You can do this in the kitchen or bathroom sink. In a large bowl combine hot water but don’t burn yourself, a few fresh red rose petals, lavender, pansy, rosemary, basil leaves and mint leaves. Cover the top for 5 minutes then slowly move your face towards the hot steam for 10-15 minutes. Inhale the aromatic scent and visualize it stimulating every part of your body. This brings oxygen to the facial area and promotes clarity.
- http://travelphotos.everything-everywhere.com - Gary Arndt sold his house in 2007 and has been traveling the world ever since! Check out his photos and begin to daydream
- http://mycleaneatsjourney.tumblr.com - from our very own team - a collection of clean foods and recipes to help us stay healthy and happy